Perhaps the most challenging task of using any image editing software is removing unwanted people from your photographs. Believe it or not, it’s much easier than it sounds. Here are the 5 simple steps:
1. Enter your time machine and enter the date, time and coordinates of the location the photo was taken.
2. Initiate the time travel sequence.
3. Once at your destination, visit the spot where your photo is about to be taken.
4. Locate the unwanted person and shove him or her out of the way.
5. Return to the present and enjoy your altered photo.
Nothing to it.